How does LIPOSOMA approach contract manufacturing research projects?
Liposome technology offers many advantages to the pharmaceutical industry, producers of nutritional supplements and the food sector – and, as a result, to patients and consumers. To name one such benefit, the active substance in a liposomal product is often absorbed better by the body than a traditional formulation. In addition, the efficacy of the active substance can be improved because it is delivered to where it is needed with greater precision. In short, liposomal products are more effective in the body than non-liposomal products.
Your product as a liposome
Your active substance(s) could benefit from a liposomal formulation. If you have any questions about this process, LIPOSOMA contract manufacturing can undertake a research project to answer them. We can provide rapid clarification on a large number of scientific questions, including:
- Can your active component(s) be encapsulated in a liposome?
- If so, at what concentration and in what amounts?
- Which lipids and auxiliary materials, and which preparation methods, deliver the best results?
- Can different active substances be combined in a liposomal formulation?
- If the active substance is liposome-encapsulated, can it be absorbed more easily in the intestine?