High-quality, cost-efficient, industrial-scale production
Liposome technology is attracting a great deal of interest – and with good reason, because when active substances are encapsulated in a bi-layered ‘phospholipid’ cell membrane, this can greatly improve their uptake in the body. It also means that the active substance reaches the target cells better. These are very good reasons to consider liposomal production.
If a customer already has a prototype liposomal product, or has developed a design, LIPOSOMA contract manufacturing can examine whether industrial-scale production is feasible. We will make this decision based on a number of feasibility criteria:
- Can the product be produced cost-effectively and on a large scale?
- Can the product be stored adequately and can storage conditions be improved?
- Can our own freeze-drying expertise improve the final product?
- Can the quality of the final product be assured and how?
- How can we help the customer to implement analysis methods for industrial production?
Based on the answers to these questions, and together with the customer, we will prepare a specification list that clearly defines the quality of every batch. This makes it possible to issue a detailed Certificate of Analysis.